The sensor was MSI, substar resolution was 32m, fov was 22.06°, the orbit was 686km high and the dip angle was 98.1725°, the focal distance was 150mm, CCD pixel was 7μm, the near infrared band was 760nm-900nm, red wave band was 630nm-690nm and green wave band was 520nm-620nm.
The data version is Level 2, which was released after geometric correction.
BJ-1 dataset was acquired from "Dragon Programme" (grant number: 5322).
- Li X, Li XW, Li ZY, Ma MG, Wang J, Xiao Q, Liu Q, Che T, Chen EX, Yan GJ, Hu ZY, Zhang LX, Chu RZ, Su PX, Liu QH, Liu SM, Wang JD, Niu Z, Chen Y, Jin R, Wang WZ, Ran YH, Xin XZ, Ren HZ. Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. Journal of Geophysical Research, 2009, 114(D22103), doi:10.1029/2008JD011590.Detail | Download
- Wang Liangxu, Wang Shuguo, Ran Youhua. Data Sharing and Data Set Application of Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2014, 11(11):2020-2024. doi:10.1109/LGRS.2014.2319301Detail | Download
- Li X, Li XW, Roth K, Menenti M, Wagner W. Preface 'Observing and modeling the catchment scale water cycle'. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 2011, 15(2): 597-601. doi:10.5194/hess-15-597-2011.Detail | Download
The dataset is collected from the “Dragon” Phase II-Key Eco-Hydrological Parameters Retrieval and Land Data Assimilation System Development in a Typical Inland River Basin of China's Arid Region (Grant No. 5322). There is no data re-distribution right in this experiment, the user access to the data required to obtain the consent of the original authors, and have a clear statement in the article of the original data source.
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program) (No. 2007CB714400)
- The CAS (Chinese Academy of Sciences) Action Plan for West Development Project (No. KZCX2-XB2-09)