(1) soil moisture of the grassland on Jul. 9, 2008. HH, HV, VV and VH polarization combinations were applied.
(2) soil moisture of the maize field on Jul. 10, 2008. VV, HH, VH and HV polarization combinations were applied.
(3) humidity of the grassland at around 11:30am on Jul. 11, 2008. VH, HH, VV and HV polarization combinations were applied.
Chen Yan, Jia Mingquan, Liu Zengcan, Xu Chuanliang, Qin Wei, Zhao Zizheng. WATER: Dataset of ground-based microwave scatterometer and ground truth observations in the Linze grassland foci experimental area. University of Electronic Science and Technology of China. 2008. doi:10.3972/water973.0264.db
- Li X, Li XW, Li ZY, Ma MG, Wang J, Xiao Q, Liu Q, Che T, Chen EX, Yan GJ, Hu ZY, Zhang LX, Chu RZ, Su PX, Liu QH, Liu SM, Wang JD, Niu Z, Chen Y, Jin R, Wang WZ, Ran YH, Xin XZ, Ren HZ. Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. Journal of Geophysical Research, 2009, 114(D22103), doi:10.1029/2008JD011590.Detail | Download
- Wang Liangxu, Wang Shuguo, Ran Youhua. Data Sharing and Data Set Application of Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2014, 11(11):2020-2024. doi:10.1109/LGRS.2014.2319301Detail | Download
- Li X, Li XW, Roth K, Menenti M, Wagner W. Preface 'Observing and modeling the catchment scale water cycle'. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 2011, 15(2): 597-601. doi:10.5194/hess-15-597-2011.Detail | Download
The dataset is generated from the "Watershed Airborne Telemetry Experimental Research (WATER) “, the user must have a clear statement in the article of the original data source and adopt the reference style providing by the metadata in the References section.
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program) (No. 2007CB714400)
- The CAS (Chinese Academy of Sciences) Action Plan for West Development Project (No. KZCX2-XB2-09)