Observation items were multilayer gradient (2m and 10m) of the wind speed, the air temperature and air humidity, the air pressure, precipitation, four components of radiation, the multilayer soil temperature (5cm, 10cm, 20cm, 40cm, 80cm, and 120cm), soil moisture (5cm, 10cm, 20cm, 40cm, 80cm, and 120cm), and soil heat flux (5cm & 15cm).
The raw data were level0 and the data after basic processes were level1, in which ambiguous ones were marked; the data after strict quality control were defined as Level2. The data files were named as follows: station+datalevel+AMS+datadate. Level2 or above were strongly recommended to domestic users. As for detailed information, please refer to Meteorological and Hydrological Flux Data Guide.
Ma Mingguo, Wang Weizhen, Huang Guanghui, Zhang Zhihui, Tan Junlei. WATER: Dataset of automatic meteorological observations at the Dayekou Maliantan grassland station in the Dayekou watershed. Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences. 2008. doi:10.3972/water973.0289.db
Related Publications (Recommended by Author)
- Xu T, Liu S, Xu L, Chen Y, Jia Z, Xu Z, Nielson J. Temporal Upscaling and Reconstruction of Thermal Remotely Sensed Instantaneous Evapotranspiration. Remote Sensing. 2015, 7(3):3400-3425. doi:10.3390/rs70303400Detail Download
- Li X, Li XW, Li ZY, Ma MG, Wang J, Xiao Q, Liu Q, Che T, Chen EX, Yan GJ, Hu ZY, Zhang LX, Chu RZ, Su PX, Liu QH, Liu SM, Wang JD, Niu Z, Chen Y, Jin R, Wang WZ, Ran YH, Xin XZ, Ren HZ. Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. Journal of Geophysical Research, 2009, 114(D22103), doi:10.1029/2008JD011590.Detail | Download
- Wang Liangxu, Wang Shuguo, Ran Youhua. Data Sharing and Data Set Application of Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2014, 11(11):2020-2024. doi:10.1109/LGRS.2014.2319301Detail | Download
- Li X, Li XW, Roth K, Menenti M, Wagner W. Preface 'Observing and modeling the catchment scale water cycle'. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 2011, 15(2): 597-601. doi:10.5194/hess-15-597-2011.Detail | Download
- Pan XD, Li X, Shi XK, Han XJ, Luo LH, Wang LX. Dynamic downscaling of near-surface air temperature at the basin scale using WRF–a case study in the Heihe River Basin, China. Frontiers of Earth Science, 2012, 6(3): 314-323, doi: 10.1007/s11707-012-0306-2.Detail Download
- Ma WQ, Ma YM, Hu ZY, Su B, Wang JM, Ishikawa H. Estimating surface fluxes over middle and upper streams of the Heihe River Basin with ASTER imagery. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 2011, 15(5): 1403-1413. doi:10.5194/hess-15-1403-2011.Detail Download
- Pan XD, Li X. Validation of WRF model on simulating forcing data for Heihe River Basin. Sciences in Cold and Arid Regions, 2011, 3(4): 344-357, doi: 10.3724/SP.J.1226.2011.00344.Detail Download
The dataset is generated from the "Watershed Airborne Telemetry Experimental Research (WATER) “, the user must have a clear statement in the article of the original data source and adopt the reference style providing by the metadata in the References section.
- The CAS (Chinese Academy of Sciences) Action Plan for West Development Project (No. KZCX2-XB2-09)
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program) (No. 2007CB714400)