(1) Land cover investigations in Linze grassland, Yingke oasis, Huazhaizi desert, Dayekou watershed and Zhangye city from May 27 to 31, 2008. GPS data, photos and detailed descriptions were recorded.
(2) Land use and land cover investigations in Yingke oasis, Huazhaizi desert and Biandukou foci experimental areas on Jul. 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15, 2008.
Data were archived in shapefile, spreadsheet or JPGE formats.
Bo Yanchen, Liu Zhigang, Fu Zhuo, Li Bo, Lin Haobo, Song Danxia, Sun Zhichao, Gong Hao, Zhu Man. WATER: Dataset of land use and land cover investigation in the arid region hydrology and forest hydrology experiment areas. Beijing Normal University; Wuhan University. 2008. doi:10.3972/water973.0135.db
- Li X, Li XW, Li ZY, Ma MG, Wang J, Xiao Q, Liu Q, Che T, Chen EX, Yan GJ, Hu ZY, Zhang LX, Chu RZ, Su PX, Liu QH, Liu SM, Wang JD, Niu Z, Chen Y, Jin R, Wang WZ, Ran YH, Xin XZ, Ren HZ. Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. Journal of Geophysical Research, 2009, 114(D22103), doi:10.1029/2008JD011590.Detail | Download
- Wang Liangxu, Wang Shuguo, Ran Youhua. Data Sharing and Data Set Application of Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2014, 11(11):2020-2024. doi:10.1109/LGRS.2014.2319301Detail | Download
- Li X, Li XW, Roth K, Menenti M, Wagner W. Preface 'Observing and modeling the catchment scale water cycle'. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 2011, 15(2): 597-601. doi:10.5194/hess-15-597-2011.Detail | Download
The dataset is generated from the "Watershed Airborne Telemetry Experimental Research (WATER) “, the user must have a clear statement in the article of the original data source and adopt the reference style providing by the metadata in the References section.
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program) (No. 2007CB714400)
- The CAS (Chinese Academy of Sciences) Action Plan for West Development Project (No. KZCX2-XB2-09)