(1) GPS by GARMIN GPS 76;
(2) species by manual cognition;
(3) the plant number by manual work,
(4) the height by the measuring tape repeated 4-5 times,
(5) the chlorophyll content by SPAD 502;
(6) the coverage by manual work;
(7) photo taking by Nikon D80 with a lens of Sigma 8mm F3.5 EX DG CIRCULAR FISHEYE, shooting straight downwards at the height of 1.5m; original photos were in JPG format and the processed data in Excel format.
(8) the biomass (samples over 0.5m×0.5m) by wet weight and dry weight; as Excel files.
Data Citation Ma Mingguo, Cao Yongpan, Ran Youhua, Li Hongxing, Liu Chao, Wang Yang. WATER: Dataset of ground truth measurements synchronizing with PROBA CHRIS in the Biandukou foci experimental area on Jul. 18, 2008. Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Science. 2008. doi:10.3972/water973.0037.db
The dataset is generated from the "Watershed Airborne Telemetry Experimental Research (WATER) “, the user must have a clear statement in the article of the original data source and adopt the reference style providing by the metadata in the References section.