(1) Outdoor multiangle (-60°, -50°, -40°, -30°, -20°, -0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 40°, 50° and 60°) and four-component (the sunshine and the shaded canopy, the sunshine and the shaded land) spectrum of Qinghai spruce was measured by ASD, FieldSpec Pro and the observation platform (of BNU make) on Jun. 10 and 11, 2008. Optical fibres of 1m and 10m were used as required. Data were archived as Excel files.
(2) Indoor observations by the integrating sphere, Li－Cor 1800-12s (BNU), ASD and FieldSpec Pro were carried out on Jun. 5, 0 and 10, 2008. They were mainly for trees of different ages, reflectance of Qinghai spruce bark, and reflectance and transmission. The data can only be opened by ASD ViewSpecPro; the processed spreadsheet file can be opened by Microsoft Excel.
(3) Vertical ground object (scrub, meadow, moss, the shaded moss, litter, the bare land, Qinghai spruce of different ages) spectrum was measured by ASD and FieldSpec Pro on Jun. 4, 2008. Optical fibres of 1m and 10m were used as required.
Song Jinling, Wang Jindi, Fu Zhuo, Wang Bengyu, Tian Xin. WATER: Dataset of spectral reflectance observations of the Picea crassifolia at the super site around the Dayekou Guantan forest station. Institute of Remote Sensing Applications, Chinese Academy of Sciences; Institute of Forest Resource Information Techniques, Chinese Academy of Forestry. 2008. doi:10.3972/water973.0045.db
- Li X, Li XW, Li ZY, Ma MG, Wang J, Xiao Q, Liu Q, Che T, Chen EX, Yan GJ, Hu ZY, Zhang LX, Chu RZ, Su PX, Liu QH, Liu SM, Wang JD, Niu Z, Chen Y, Jin R, Wang WZ, Ran YH, Xin XZ, Ren HZ. Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. Journal of Geophysical Research, 2009, 114(D22103), doi:10.1029/2008JD011590.Detail | Download
- Wang Liangxu, Wang Shuguo, Ran Youhua. Data Sharing and Data Set Application of Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2014, 11(11):2020-2024. doi:10.1109/LGRS.2014.2319301Detail | Download
- Li X, Li XW, Roth K, Menenti M, Wagner W. Preface 'Observing and modeling the catchment scale water cycle'. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 2011, 15(2): 597-601. doi:10.5194/hess-15-597-2011.Detail | Download
- Gao B, Jia L, Menenti M. An improved method for retrieving land surface albedo over rugged terrain. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2013, 10.1109/LGRS.2013.2275072.Detail Download
- Gao B, Jia L, Menenti M. The retrieval of land surface albedo in rugged terrain. Earth Observation and Remote Sensing Applications (EORSA), 2012 Second International Workshop on. 2012, 41-45.Detail
- Huang HG, Chen M, Liu QH, Liu Q, Zhang Y, Zhao LQ, Qin WH. A realistic structure model for large-scale surface leaving radiance simulation of forest canopy and accuracy assessment. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 2009, 30(20): 5421-5439, 10.1080/01431160903130911.Detail
The dataset is generated from the "Watershed Airborne Telemetry Experimental Research (WATER) “, the user must have a clear statement in the article of the original data source and adopt the reference style providing by the metadata in the References section.
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program) (No. 2007CB714400)
- The CAS (Chinese Academy of Sciences) Action Plan for West Development Project (No. KZCX2-XB2-09)