The items included multilayer (1.5m and 3m) of the air temperature and air humidity, the wind speed (2.2m and 3.7m) and direction, the air pressure, precipitation, the global radiation, the net radiation, co2 (2.8m and 3.5m), the multilayer soil temperature (10cm, 20cm, 40cm, 60cm, 120cm and 160cm), soil moisture (10cm, 20cm, 40cm, 60cm, 120cm and 160cm), and soil heat flux (5cm, 10cm and 15cm).
For more details, please refer to Readme file.
Zhang Zhihui, Ma Mingguo, Wang Weizhen, Huang Guanghui, Tan Junlei. WATER: Dataset of the automatic meteorological observations at the Pailugou grassland station in the Dayekou watershed. Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences. 2008. doi:10.3972/water973.0290.db
Related Publications (Recommended by Author)
- Xu T, Liu S, Xu L, Chen Y, Jia Z, Xu Z, Nielson J. Temporal Upscaling and Reconstruction of Thermal Remotely Sensed Instantaneous Evapotranspiration. Remote Sensing. 2015, 7(3):3400-3425. doi:10.3390/rs70303400Detail Download
- Li X, Li XW, Li ZY, Ma MG, Wang J, Xiao Q, Liu Q, Che T, Chen EX, Yan GJ, Hu ZY, Zhang LX, Chu RZ, Su PX, Liu QH, Liu SM, Wang JD, Niu Z, Chen Y, Jin R, Wang WZ, Ran YH, Xin XZ, Ren HZ. Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. Journal of Geophysical Research, 2009, 114(D22103), doi:10.1029/2008JD011590.Detail | Download
- Wang Liangxu, Wang Shuguo, Ran Youhua. Data Sharing and Data Set Application of Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2014, 11(11):2020-2024. doi:10.1109/LGRS.2014.2319301Detail | Download
- Li X, Li XW, Roth K, Menenti M, Wagner W. Preface 'Observing and modeling the catchment scale water cycle'. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 2011, 15(2): 597-601. doi:10.5194/hess-15-597-2011.Detail | Download
- Pan XD, Li X. Validation of WRF model on simulating forcing data for Heihe River Basin. Sciences in Cold and Arid Regions, 2011, 3(4): 344-357, doi: 10.3724/SP.J.1226.2011.00344.Detail Download
The dataset is generated from the "Watershed Airborne Telemetry Experimental Research (WATER) “, the user must have a clear statement in the article of the original data source and adopt the reference style providing by the metadata in the References section.
- The CAS (Chinese Academy of Sciences) Action Plan for West Development Project (No. KZCX2-XB2-09)
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program) (No. 2007CB714400)