(1) Surface roughness synchronizing with ASAR and MODIS in Huazhaizi desert No. 2 plot on May 24, 2008.
(2) Surface roughness synchronizing with WiDAS in Huazhaizi desert No. 1 plot on May 30, 2008.
The self-made roughness reference board (Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, CAS), the digital camera and the compass were used. Sample points were selected at equal intervals along the diagonals and marked in the photos.
Wang Jianhua, Shu Lele, Xu Zhen. WATER: Dataset of surface roughness measurements in the Huazhaizi desert steppe foci experimental area. Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences. 2008. doi:10.3972/water973.0184.db
- Li X, Li XW, Li ZY, Ma MG, Wang J, Xiao Q, Liu Q, Che T, Chen EX, Yan GJ, Hu ZY, Zhang LX, Chu RZ, Su PX, Liu QH, Liu SM, Wang JD, Niu Z, Chen Y, Jin R, Wang WZ, Ran YH, Xin XZ, Ren HZ. Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. Journal of Geophysical Research, 2009, 114(D22103), doi:10.1029/2008JD011590.Detail | Download
- Wang Liangxu, Wang Shuguo, Ran Youhua. Data Sharing and Data Set Application of Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2014, 11(11):2020-2024. doi:10.1109/LGRS.2014.2319301Detail | Download
- Li X, Li XW, Roth K, Menenti M, Wagner W. Preface 'Observing and modeling the catchment scale water cycle'. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 2011, 15(2): 597-601. doi:10.5194/hess-15-597-2011.Detail | Download
The dataset is generated from the "Watershed Airborne Telemetry Experimental Research (WATER) “, the user must have a clear statement in the article of the original data source and adopt the reference style providing by the metadata in the References section.
- The CAS (Chinese Academy of Sciences) Action Plan for West Development Project (No. KZCX2-XB2-09)
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program) (No. 2007CB714400)