The soil profile was the moss litter layer, 0-10cm, 10-20cm, 20-40cm, 40-60cm and 60-80cm. It was fetched by the cutting ring and was measured through oven drying.
Land cover types included spruce forest located in different elevation levels of 2600m, 2700m, 2900m, 3100m and 3300m, scrub of 3300m, 3400m and 3500m, and tailo grassland of 2600m, 2700m, 2800m and 2900m.
Data were archived in Excel format.
Jing Wenmao. WATER: Dataset of soil moisture profile observations in the Pailugou watershed foci experimental area. Academy of water resources conservation forests in Qilian mountain of Gansu province. 2008. doi:10.3972/water973.0241.db
- Li X, Li XW, Li ZY, Ma MG, Wang J, Xiao Q, Liu Q, Che T, Chen EX, Yan GJ, Hu ZY, Zhang LX, Chu RZ, Su PX, Liu QH, Liu SM, Wang JD, Niu Z, Chen Y, Jin R, Wang WZ, Ran YH, Xin XZ, Ren HZ. Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. Journal of Geophysical Research, 2009, 114(D22103), doi:10.1029/2008JD011590.Detail | Download
- Wang Liangxu, Wang Shuguo, Ran Youhua. Data Sharing and Data Set Application of Watershed Allied Telemetry Experimental Research. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2014, 11(11):2020-2024. doi:10.1109/LGRS.2014.2319301Detail | Download
- Li X, Li XW, Roth K, Menenti M, Wagner W. Preface 'Observing and modeling the catchment scale water cycle'. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 2011, 15(2): 597-601. doi:10.5194/hess-15-597-2011.Detail | Download
The dataset is generated from the "Watershed Airborne Telemetry Experimental Research (WATER) “, the user must have a clear statement in the article of the original data source and adopt the reference style providing by the metadata in the References section.
- The CAS (Chinese Academy of Sciences) Action Plan for West Development Project (No. KZCX2-XB2-09)
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program) (No. 2007CB714400)