KANG Shichang. The dataset of atmospheric chemical composition in Namcu and Muztagh Ata (2005-2009). National Tibetan Plateau Data Center, 2018. doi: 10.11888/AtmosphericEnvironment.tpe.91.db. (Download the reference： RIS | Bibtex )Related Literatures:
1. Xu, Y.W., Kang, S.C., Zhou, S.Q., Cong, Z.Y., Chi, Y.Y., Zhang, Q.G., (2007). Variations of δ~(18)o in summer and autumn precipitation and their relationships with moisture source and air temperature in nam lake basin,tibet plateau. Scientia Geographica Sinica.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
2. Cong, Z.Y., Kang, S.C., Smirnov, A., &Holben, B.N. (2009). Aerosol optical properties at Nam Co, a remote site in central Tibetan Plateau. Atmospheric Research, 92(1), 42-48.( View Details | Bibtex)
3. Li, C.L., Kang, S.C., Zhang, Q.G., &Kaspari, S. (2007). Major ionic composition of precipitation in the Nam Co region, Central Tibetan Plateau. Atmospheric Research, 85(3-4), 351-360.( View Details | Bibtex)
4. Kang, S.C., Huang, J., &Xu, Y.W. (2008). Changes in ionic concentrations and &18O in the snowpack of Zhadang Glacier, Nyainqentanglha mountain, Southern Tibetan Plateau. Annals of Glaciology, 49(1), 127-134.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
5. Zhang, Y.L., Kang, S.C., Zhang, Q.G., Cong, Z.Y., Zhang, Y.J., &Gao, T. (2010). Seasonal and spatial variability of microparticles in snowpack on the Tibetan Plateau. Journal of Mountain Science, 7(1), 15-25.( View Details | Bibtex)
Using this data, the data citation is required to be referenced and the related literatures are suggested to be cited.
To respect the intellectual property rights, protect the rights of data authors,expand servglacials of the data center, and evaluate the application potential of data, data users should clearly indicate the source of the data and the author of the data in the research results generated by using the data (including published papers, articles, data products, and unpublished research reports, data products and other results). For re-posting (second or multiple releases) data, the author must also indicate the source of the original data.
Example of acknowledgement statement is included below: The data set is provided by National Tibetan Plateau Data Center (http://data.tpdc.ac.cn).
License： This work is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Sign In to add comments
|East: 90.00||West: 75.00|
|South: 30.00||North: 38.00|