The dataset of setting of the sampling plots and stripes in the Linze station foci experimental area was as follows:
(1) Wulidun farmland quadrates (90m×90m), which was divided into nine subplots (30m×30m). Numbering of Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute was different from that of BNU, in which the former was 1-9 from south to north, and the latter was A-I from north to south.
(2) the west-east desert strip, which was composed of 20 neighbouring pairs of subplots (30×30m). They were numbered S0-S20 from the south corner on and N0-N20 from the north corner on; the common corner points in the middle were numbered M0-M20. Corner points were measured during the satellite or airplane overpass.
(3) the north-south desert strip, which was composed of nine non-conterminous subplots (40m×40m, numbered from A1-A9) at intervals of 60m. Corner points and center points were measured during the satellite or airplane overpass.
(4) three quadrates (30m×30m) of the transit zone, LY06，LY07，LY08 strips. Samples were selected following the zigzag line from the northwest corner and numbered 1-9.
(5) the poplar forest (90×90m), which was divided into 9 subplots (30m×30m).
(6) 6 desert strips with 17 sample points each.
(7) maize plots (3m×3m) inside Linze station.
Data including coordinates of each sample point were archived as Excel files.
|West: 100.411||-||East: 100.550|